‘Awear… social re-design’ is our in- house label. This is our ethos…..
- Small production = Less fashion waste.
- Ethically made through a sustainable workshop (The Stitching Project), in Pushkar, India which gives fair pay to their crafts people.
- We partner with The Stitching Project because they have the same ethos as us. Together our aim is to improve the lives of those who have made our goods while also minimalizing waste.
- Our brand celebrates and stands as an advocate for eco and artisan production.
- Every piece is hand spun and handloomed (khadi), in 100% cotton. With its open weave it ventilates beautifully and because we pay for quality master artisan made fabric, the items last for years.
- The pieces are dyed with GOTS certified sustainable plant-based dyes. We do this because we want to protect waterways from pollution and ensure that our crafts people have uncontaminated drinking water.
- Our label is a “Slow Fashion Movement” brand. This means that when you choose a garment that is precious, you will wear it with intention and cherish it for many years to come.