What is the procedure for a return or exchange?
1. The goods must be in original condition I.e. not washed and original tags on goods.
2. A copy of the proof of purchase and postage packing slip must be included with returned goods.
3. Items must be returned in secure packaging with postal tracking number at the purchaser's expense.
4. Exchange or refund for returned item will be the same as the purchase cost of the returned item. Postage is not included in the purchase cost.
5. If a product is faulty (after return and assessment by the seller) postage and original purchased price will be reimbursed in full to the customer. Please confirm before returning goods via email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the fault.
6. There is a limited time in which a return or exchange can be completed. Our policy is 30 days from the day of receiving your purchase. Ensure you keep your postage packing slip as confirmation.
7. Attention postage details to:
Aware...The social design project
20 Robb St
Belmont NSW Australia 2280
8. For any questions please contact us at email@example.com