- Four separate pockets so you can "order" your bag.
- Will easily fit a kindle, book, tablet, phone, wallet AND notepad all together.
- Long lasting, hand woven cotton, more natural colours are made using organic vegetable dye only.
- Measurements - width 23cm, height 26cm, small front pocket 15x16cm.
- Shoulder strap - 100 cm long at smallest, can extend to 1.6m long at full extent.
Made by Womens Skill Development Organisation (WSDO), a non profit NGO based in Pokhara, Nepal. WSDP provide training to local women to assist them to become self-supportive. The entire production process is carried out within the WSDO workshop. The cotton is dyed, handwoven on backstrap looms, cut and assembled all by the ladies who have been trained and employed within the group. The quality of these bags is excellent, WSDO make a beautiful product that will last for many years. WSDO are members of the International Fair Trade Association and the Fair Trade Group Nepal.